martes, 10 de enero de 2012

INSPIRATIONS

What would we do without inspirations? As far as I'm concerned, everyone has an inspiration who drives you to the right or sometimes wrong direction. Inspiration can be found everywhere. When it comes to me, I'm a utterly inspirational girl. I can get inspired with anything as long as I like it: a smile, a kiss, a flower, a picture, a view, a good song. But today I'm going to show you the people who inspires me the most (without counting family and friends that are big contributors when it comes to inspiration). I'm going to overwhelm you with a brief description of what I count as inspirational on each person I'll post. Let's start:

Chiara Ferragni as known as The Blonde Salad


This girl style is one of a kind. She's always a step forward when it comes to Fashion and she's still so young. She already owns an impressive and breathtaking shoe collection that it's being sell along very famous  designers in many places. I think she has reached all her achievments and more and that's what i find the most inspirational thing ever. I think she's all she want to be and that's what I look up to.


Jessica Stein as known as Tuula Vintage



Jessica it's like an angel. Every outfit she wears she owns it because everything she wears looks as good as her. I admire the fact that she doesn't mind much about designer clothes she just focus on that elegant and classy style she always have. I envy all her trips, she's so young and she has almost travelled around the whole globe and that's what I look up to. I want to travel and learn and carry that amazing style like the one she owns.



Blake Lively as known as Serena Van Der Woodsen (among other characters)


How not to be inspired by her? She's the most stunning and breathtaking woman I've ever seen. I love how she acts and I admire her style, not to mention she's one of Karl Lagerfeld muses. That explains it all. She's so stylish classy and fierce at the same time. I admire Blake and I wish I could become a person like her. Strong.


Miley Cyrus as known as Hannah Montana (among other characters)


I think she's the person who inspires me the most. Unlike the 95%  of the world population who thinks she's slutty/not talented/trashy (among other descriptions) I think she's my favourite role model, because she's human, she knows she's not perfect, she screws up and she learns from her mistakes as i'd wish i could do sometimes. She's the most unique and special girl for me. I love her music, and I love her style because it reflects who she is and what she feels. I admire her because she's what she wants to be not what others want her to be and as far as I'm concerned not everyone can afford to be like that.

I have plenty of inspirational people but these four are the ones I look up to the most. I don't want you to agree with me, I want you to respect my opinions. Love,

Josephine, x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario