lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

Shopaholic Monday
















As usual whenever people travel to Miami, I visited the shopping mall Aventura and I shopped until my brain (and wallet) told me to stop. I fell in love with every single item I bought and luckily everything fit me as I wanted. Among my shops: undies in Victoria Secret (that I refuse to show them on this blog) a basic blue jean in Forever 21, three amazing t-shirts in the same store recently named, one from JC Penney, a magnifique pullover in Mango, and an astonishing pair of shoes from Steven Madden, who has become one of my faves lately. The weather was horrid, it wouldn't stop raining. I can wait for the sun to rise. And I can wait to go back to Abercrombie & Fitch because I had fell in love with the shop assistant. Too cute to be true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario