sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Empire state of mind

















The story behind this Steve Madden boots it's hella fun. I bought them right away when I saw them because I had fell in love with them and the shop assistant gave me two right boots but I didn't notice until I got to the hotel. So I went back to change them but there was no longer this colour so they gave me a pair of brown ones.


My beloved Chanel bag




Sweater: Forever 21/ Shorts: Forever 21/ Leather Jacket: ?/ Leggins: ?/ Boots: Forever 21/ Bag: Alexander Wang

I'm not going to hence the name of my blog in this post since "Empire State of Mind" is such a cliché. That day I visited the breathetaking building and I was left speechless. The view was totally overwhelming and I enjoyed it a lot. I was able to take beautiful shots of every single angle in the terrace. I was wearing Forever 21 from head to toes but the only thing that  wasn't from there was  the uniqlo parka. I just arrived in Miami and I will keep posting the pictures of NYC day by day. I already miss it so much it almost hurt. Yeah, I know, I'm a bit dramatic but that's why I want to be an actress, huh?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario