domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

When she was just a girl she expected the world, but she flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep, dream of paradise





































As I said in the title, I dremt of New York my entire life and my dream came true after all. These are the last pictures of me in New York. I couldn't help but cry when I was leaving but then I promised myself I was going back, and I know I'm certainly going back. Those two last days I went shopping as usual and I bought a Calvin Klein clutch and a pair of stunning Ray Ban you'll see in the pictures. I also bought a beautiful blouse to go to the theatre to see Nick at How to succeed in buisness. The musical was amazing and he was as stunning as always. As I said before this trip was the most inspiring ever and it was full of dreams that came true and upcoming projects. New York earn my love and respect after it. And I will never forget it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario