domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

the fall













Slipers: Steve Madden - Litas: (I don't know) - Sweater: Ay not dead - Beanie: Asos - Leggings: Complot


If there's a season I adore, it has to be autumn. The colors, the weather and of course all the clothes you have to use to stay warm. My favorite fall/winter accesories are hats and sweaters are my all time favorite things in the world so i can say i'm really looking forward for the fall. Here, some of the new- in things for the fall and some of the old, I'm getting ready!

Si hay una estacion que amo es el otoño. Los colores, el clima y obviamente toda la ropa que te tenes que poner para mantenerte caliente. Mi accesorio preferido para el otoño/invierno son los gorros/sombreros y los sweaters son lo mio, los amo, por eso puedo decir que estoy esperando que llegue el otoño ya! Aca les muesto un par de cosas nuevas y tambien viejas para el otoño que se viene!


2 comentarios:

  1. I completely agree that fall is my favourite time of the year but after this winter I'm really excited for spring!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. these are amazing! definitely like fall colours the most <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar