miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

new year, new start







It has been quite a rewarding year the one that has passed and I can say I have never been happier but I can also say I have never been as excited as I am now for what is about to start. 2014 and life is just starting for me, I'm heading to college, a world that I expect to be as rewarding and challenging as highschool was and a place where I can truly develop myself and my identity. I have been waiting for a long time to start my blog again with a new name and a new style, because that is what i have been doing the last year, I have been developing my style, challenging myself in terms of fashion and trying to feel comfortable in my own skin and what i have found is that I find myself most comfortable when I'm surrounded by simplicity, by the easy going kind of laidback attitude I discover I have always had within me, but I also feel attracted to so many styles I can't quite come with an specific label of mine just yet, so with this blog and "a little help from my friends" I will find it, and myself without pigeonholing myself but filling all the spots available. Hope you enjoy the pictures of my past year, I will embrace 2014 with a smile and more fashion to come. Excuse the quality I'm still in search of a photographer to snapshot my outfits, so here you have instagram shots,



El año que paso ha sido un GRAN año y puedo decir que nunca estuve tan feliz, pero también puedo decir que nunca estuve tan entusiasmada por lo que esta por empezar. 2014 y la vida recién empieza para mi, empiezo la universidad, un mundo que espero que sea tan gratificante y desafiante como lo fue la secundaria y un lugar en donde pueda desarrollarme. Estuve esperando volver a empezar el blog hace mucho tiempo, con un nuevo nombre y un nuevo estilo, porque eso es lo que estuve haciendo este ultimo año, estuve desarrollando mi estilo, desafiándome en términos de moda y tratando de sentirme cómoda en mi propia piel y descubrí que me siento mas cómoda rodeada de simplicidad y de una actitud bastante relajada que me di cuenta que siempre lleve en mi, pero también me siento atraída a tantos estilos que no puedo encontrar una etiqueta para darle al mio todavía, pero por eso con este blog "y un poco de ayuda de mis amigos" (estoy citando a los Beatles claramente queda mejor en ingles) la voy a encontrar, y me voy a encontrar sin encasillarme pero llenando todos los casilleros posibles. Espero que disfruten las fotos de este año que paso, voy a empezar el 2014 con una sonrisa y mas moda. Disculpen la calidad de las fotos todavía estoy en búsqueda de un fotógrafo que pueda sacarme fotos, acá tienen algunas fotos de mi instagram,

jey
xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario