martes, 17 de julio de 2012

Buenos Aires querido















 Photos by Martina Allen (Down)







Yesterday I went to Puerto Madero (again) to portrait the whole beauty of the city. I really enjoyed the evening spent with two of my friends Martina and Maria Emilia and then I had loads of fun photoshooting some really cool guys that were skating on the park. Despite the cold weather which was almost unbearable the whole afternoon, we had fun and that's what it matters.

Ayer fui a Puerto Madero (devuelta) a retratar toda la belleza de la ciudad. Realmente disfrute mucho la tarde con mis dos amigas Martina y Maria Emilia, y después me divertí mucho sacandole un par de fotos a unos chicos re copados que estaban andando en skate en la plaza. A pesar del clima frio que fue casi insoportable toda la tarde, la pasamos bien y eso es lo que importa.

SI, AL FIN ESCRIBO EN CASTELLANO.

1 comentario:

  1. nice pictures !!

    I was In NY after Miami, now I'm in London ;)

    thanks for you comment and visit.

    see you !!

    www.philippe-girard.ch

    ResponderEliminar