jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

ROADTRIP: NORTH OF ARGENTINA






















So i finally found the time to post all the pictures of my road trip to the north of Argentina. What to say, all the landscapes is mind-blowing, all the places are worth going. I had a blast with my family and I had a lot of time for myself too, which was highly necessary. Well, i hope you guys enjoy my road trip pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. I will separate the posts between the places i've been,

Al fin encontre tiempo para subir todas las fotos de mi road trip al norte de Argentina. Que decir, todos los paisajes son increibles, y todos los lugares merecen ser visitados. La pase bomba con mi familia y tuve mucho tiempo para mi, lo cual fue muy necesario. Bueno, espero que disfruten las fotos de mi road trip tanto como yo disfrute sacandolas. Voy a separar los posts en los lugares que estuve,

xx

jey

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario